This is a digital download, not a physical book. A PDF link will be emailed to you upon payment (check your spam folder).
NOTES ON SELF-CARE FOR CREATIVE HUMANS by Yumi Sakugawa:
NOTES ON SELF-CARE FOR CREATIVE HUMANS is a comprehensive guide of interdisciplinary artist and author Yumi Sakugawa’s favorite self-care methods and tips for supporting one’s mental health as a creative artist and human, including a detailed explanation of her personal morning meditation practice and extensive writing about tried-and-true modalities, favorite self-help books, and other rituals and daily habits that have had a deep and beneficial impact on her own self-care practice over the years.
This 41-page PDF includes:
– How to meditate and the importance of cultivating a daily mindfulness practice
– Self-care for emotional, transitional, transformational periods that feel shitty
– A comprehensive list of favorite self-help books, audiobooks, online courses, and online resources
– The daily ritual, ongoing practice, and benefits of honoring your desires no matter how silly or grandiose or “unrealistic”
– Advice and visualization techniques for protecting your energy, clearing your energetic field, and getting through anxious mental states
Based on writings from her short-lived Patreon blog in 2018, this e-book is highly recommended for anybody desiring to deepen and inspire their own self-care, and is especially a treat for anybody who has been inspired by Yumi’s past writings on self-help and mental health, and desire a more detailed guide from the author for how to expand their own mindfulness and self-care practices to cultivate their own wellbeing as creative humans.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Yumi Sakugawa is a second-generation Okinawan-Japanese-American interdisciplinary artist based in Los Angeles and the author of several books including I THINK I AM IN FRIEND-LOVE WITH YOU, YOUR ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO BECOMING ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE, and THE LITTLE BOOK OF LIFE HACKS. Sagittarius sun, Aquarius rising, midheaven in Scorpio.