This is a digital download, not a physical book. A PDF link will be emailed to you upon payment (check your spam folder).
NOTES ON SELF-CARE FOR CREATIVE HUMANS by Yumi Sakugawa:
NOTES ON SELF-CARE FOR CREATIVE HUMANS is a comprehensive guide of interdisciplinary artist and author Yumi Sakugawa’s favorite self-care methods and tips for supporting one’s mental health as a creative artist and human, including a detailed explanation of her personal morning meditation practice and extensive writing about tried-and-true modalities, favorite self-help books, and other rituals and daily habits that have had a deep and beneficial impact on her own self-care practice over the years.
This 41-page PDF includes:
– How to meditate and the importance of cultivating a daily mindfulness practice
– Self-care for emotional, transitional, transformational periods that feel shitty
– A comprehensive list of favorite self-help books, audiobooks, online courses, and online resources
– The daily ritual, ongoing practice, and benefits of honoring your desires no matter how silly or grandiose or “unrealistic”
– Advice and visualization techniques for protecting your energy, clearing your energetic field, and getting through anxious mental states
Based on writings from her short-lived Patreon blog in 2018, this e-book is highly recommended for anybody desiring to deepen and inspire their own self-care, and is especially a treat for anybody who has been inspired by Yumi’s past writings on self-help and mental health, and desire a more detailed guide from the author for how to expand their own mindfulness and self-care practices to cultivate their own wellbeing as creative humans.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Yumi Sakugawa is a second-generation Okinawan-Japanese-American interdisciplinary artist based in Los Angeles and the author of several books including I THINK I AM IN FRIEND-LOVE WITH YOU, YOUR ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO BECOMING ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE, and THE LITTLE BOOK OF LIFE HACKS. Sagittarius sun, Aquarius rising, midheaven in Scorpio.
This item does not count towards our Free Shipping offerings.