What if instead of guilting yourself for not working hard enough on your creative projects, you ask yourself: what would make this so exciting and compelling that I can’t wait to play and create and build on these ideas?
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
Yumi Sakugawa (she/they) is a second-generation Japanese-Okinawan-American interdisciplinary artist based in Los Angeles and the author of several published books including I THINK I AM IN FRIEND-LOVE WITH YOU, YOUR ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO BECOMING ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE, THE LITTLE BOOK OF LIFE HACKS, and FASHION FORECASTS. Her multimedia installations have been exhibited at the Japanese American National Museum, the Smithsonian Arts & Industries Building, and the Peabody Essex Museum. Sagittarius sun, Aquarius rising, midheaven in Scorpio.